Baby Memorial Service
Saying Goodbye to Your Perfect Little Star
Losing a baby is one of the most devastating, painful experiences a parent could go through. It’s a loss no parent could ever be prepared for. We want to help you ease the burden of what you’re going through. Olsens can provide you with a memorial service for your baby where you can share your grief with your family and friends.
Baby Memories Service
A Baby Memories service is a specially designed funeral service for the loss of your child. It’s a time for you and your family to grieve and start the healing together.
- We provide for the transfer of your child from the hospital or home into our care
- A member of our caring and experienced female staff will manage the arrangements for the service
- We will obtain all the relevant details and certificates required for a burial or cremation
- Together, we will discuss options as to when and where we will hold the service
- We can consult with your chosen clergy or celebrant or introduce you to someone we trust
- We can arrange flowers, music, and anything else you might wish to include to make the service more meaningful for you
- If you wish to have a service for a small group of between two to ten people, we can transform our lounge into an intimate chapel for the service. Depending on your preference, we can decorate our chapels with balloons, toys, or any items significant to your family
- We also provide a Naming Certificate for babies and a Remembrance Candle
- We service all cemeteries and crematoriums
Teardrop Baby Service
Whilst you are not obliged to arrange a funeral for your unborn baby within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, we are here to help if you wish to do so.
We can help you make this happen through our Teardrop Baby Service. This service is a highly personalised service to commemorate the loss of your baby and to support you and your family during this difficult time.
- We provide for the transfer of your baby from the hospital into our care
- We can provide a coffin, flowers, and offer cremation services if needed
- We can arrange a private service for your family, a small group of between two to ten people
- You may choose to include poetry or prayer in this service
- We can transform our lounge into an intimate chapel for your service
- The service, which runs for about 15 minutes, is conducted by a female member of our compassionate and experienced staff
- We also provide you with a Naming Certificate and Remembrance Candle
- Know that we are by your side every step of the way, organising meaningful services for the peaceful repose of your child and providing you and your loved ones bereavement support whenever you need it.
We are here for you at this most difficult time. We are available to make arrangements with you at your home, in the hospital, or in our office.
You can contact our support staff at any time. Our telephone number is a 24 hour, 7-day service. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.